Quantcast

Dual View PIP Television Sound Not Working

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by kevin14228, Nov 9, 2010.

1. kevin14228

kevin14228 New Member

So Im pretty sure it was working when I first set this badboy up. I would be able to browse online while in Dual View mode and the sound from the cable television would be playing and sounding properly. I believe since I watched a video online it is now not playing any sound from the television when in Dual View Mode only. When I switch to that mode it sounds like it attempts to kick on for a millasecond and then nothing. So does anyone know if there is a setting to switch the audio settings maybe from television to internet? I have messed with all the settings I could find to no avail. The sound works fine from online videos, youtube, tnt, etc. But I guess there is a conflict since I would imagine you cant have sound from both the television and an internet video playing at the same time? Any ideas?

2. kevin14228

kevin14228 New Member

If anyone else has this problem i fixed it by resetting the television, which i found out how to do on this site from the controller, hold control alt and the backspace/delete buttons in. Woot now i can listen to sports while i brose. Does anyone know if you can make the dual view box bigger? Or at least move it around like normal pip?