Quantcast

Download Logitech Harmony for iPhone

Discussion in 'Google TV FAQs' started by JimMariner, Oct 20, 2010.

1. JimMariner

JimMariner Member

Where can I download the Logitech Harmony for my iPhone, iPod touch or iPad?

To download the Logitech Harmony app from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad:

1. Select on the App Store icon.
    2. Select Search.
    3. In the search box, type Logitech Harmony.
    4. Select Free next to the Logitech Harmony app.
    5. Select Install to download and install the Logitech Harmony app onto your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
    To download the Logitech Harmony app from your computer:

1. On your Mac or PC open iTunes.
    2. Click on iTunes Store.
    3. In the search box, type Logitech Harmony.
    4. Click on Free to download the app.
    5. Connect your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to your computer and Sync to install the app.

2. nerdkill

nerdkill New Member

i don't see it in the app store.

3. kidzag

kidzag New Member

because it's not there......I think the above post is just pre-digested copy and paste instructions that nobody has actually used yet

4. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

I downloaded it just now, it is in my Ipad, but, since I have all the pages full on my apps, I manually have to type it to get to it.
    Now for a question, how can I drag this app to the dock?? I have 4 things in dock, so there is room for more, but it just won't drag from the manual list... If you get my drift??
    Anybody know how to solve this would be appreiated very much. Thanx...

5. Hdhead

Hdhead New Member

Hi Scott! Thanks for the heads up about this forum. I am running the Ipad app and love it! Hope they soon come out with a dedicated Ipad app with HD graphics but current version works fine in 2x mode.

Your issue with too many apps will be corrected very soon with the release of iOS 4.2 for Ipad. I am running the beta version and it is slick. With folders you can neatly group all your apps. I had 5 pages of them and now have them in folders on 1 page!

The Ipad app has basically replaced the the keyboard controller for me and works real well with Directv. No more annoying FN key to deal with, not to mention a back-lit remote which is a must in my home theater.

6. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hi John... Pretty cool site here and being easy to navigate helps me to feel at home.
    I think the admins. and the mods. as well as the web designers are doing a great job with this site.
    I can only see this site growing by leaps and bounds in the very near future....Scott
    So as of right now, there's no way to drag the app down to dock until 4.2 ( I think ) is out later this month?? I'm just curious for wanting to know if I an indeed the only one who hasn't figured that out as of yet..
    I have tried it, so far it's a matter of " getting use to it " mode at the moment... It seems responsive as well, more than I thought it would be..