Quantcast

don46

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by don46, Jul 9, 2012.

1. don46

don46 New Member

newbie...have logitech revue which i use daily...love it but not the audio...have home network ..used to stream a lot when on dsl (not avail now) use verizon internet.. have htc thunderbolt..samsung 3d led hdtv...onkyo network 5008 avr...sony and samsung blu-ray players.my question is which one is better sonys new nsz-gs7 or vizios vap430 co-star?

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum! Currently not much is known yet about the upcoming Vizio Co-Star GTV box. There is more information available on the new Sony NSZ-GS7. We don't even know for sure what processor the Vizio Co-Star will use. Although I saw it mentioned in an article that it will use the Marvelll Armada 1500 (same as the Sony NSZ-GS7). WE do know that the Vizio box only has 1 USB port compared to 2 USB ports for the Sony box. And I read somewhere that the Vizio box doesn't support optical audio out. Overall the Sony box will probably be "better" - but it also costs $100 more.

Here is a link to the new thread about the Sony NSZ-GS7 box - and you can read some of the features and specs:

http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/sonys-nsz-gs7/5602-sony-nsz-gs7-gtv-set-top-box.html

• Like Like x 2
  3. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer Moderator Staff Member

Welcome don!