Quantcast

Do not buy panasonic tv

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by geo8150, Mar 19, 2012.

1. geo8150

geo8150 New Member

DO NOT BUY PANASONIC. I just bought a new 50'' Viera television. The DLNA module is broken. I have called them for over a month and they have done their very best to give me the run around. I spent a thousand dollars on the TV and it is under warranty and they refuse to fix or replace. They have told me so many contradictory things and out right lies to avoid fixing the problem. At one time they told me to call Microsoft. Microsoft! I am not asking for anything extraordinary, just for them to live up to their promise. I just want a working TV and they do their best to make sure that they just keep my money.

2. ColmARocK

ColmARocK New Member

Yes I will never suggest to buy any "Fully integrate Smart-Tv" we must buy a good tv screen (1000$ - 2000$) and change the internet box (the Revue for example) every 2 years (100$) or depending or how fast the industry develop new technologies. For sure it will not be reasonable to buy a new tv every two years and at the end of is life (5 - 6 years) you will be stocked with very obsolete technology.

3. beacon450

beacon450 New Member

Hmm. So nice post. I like the info.