Quantcast

Discuss/Recommend Sites For Movies

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by chicha29, Jun 19, 2011.

1. chicha29

chicha29 New Member

I'd like to start a thread specifically about movie sites. We all know about Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. Has anyone had a good experience with any others? There is one that I just ran across called vidcube. The problem is they ask for a credit card number upfront. So I haven't explored the site beyond that point.

2. chicha29

chicha29 New Member

These two were recommended by catfishrivers in the Project Free TV thread:
    Watch Movies Online For Free | Latest Movies Download | Stream Movie Online and Watch Free Movies Online - Watch Movies Online - Download Movies .

MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it is one that I have been using a lot recently and discovered on the moviesdatacenter site. They let you watch 72 minutes of a movie, but you have to wait 72 after that to continue viewing the video. The movies are free. The pricing for the Premium service is in Euros. I may purchase the premium service as this is the best site I've come across so far. Plus, the service isn't restricted to the United States, as is Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos.

Here is the original Planet of the Apes (1968) in HD from megavideo. I'm not sure it's in HD, but it sure seemed like it! MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it