Quantcast

Did I Jump The Gun On This Purchase?

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by vinotauro, Nov 26, 2011.

1. vinotauro

vinotauro New Member

Hey guys, I was looking for a decent HDTV so I came across the Sony NSX-40GT1 at Target for $599

I thought to myself, well damn that seems like a pretty sweet deal since I usually see them for around $799. So why not? I quickly purchased it, got home and set it up. The colors look awesome and the back light looks good....and that's all I can say at the moment. The gaming lag is HORRIBLE. You literally cannot play any kind of shooter or anything that requires a little bit of reflexes without horrendous input lag. Is there something I can do to fix this? I'm now looking at the reviews for the T.V. and I can't believe there is no Gaming mode put into the T.V.! Is there going to be a fix for this or should I repackage it and return it? Very disappointed but probably my fault for not doing more research beforehand.

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Please do not cross-post your problems. This forum is small and has low activity, so posting the same issue in other sub-categories is redundant. For now, I've already answered your question in this post, "http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/...smokes-did-i-jump-gun-purchase.html#post20559"