Quantcast

Create App or Bookmark on Home screen

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by crpeck, Jul 17, 2011.

1. crpeck

crpeck New Member

Maybe it's me, I've search this site & everywhere, but, I can't seem to find how to simply add an App on my default 'Home' screen on my new Revue. I've follwed the directions, but, only seem to be able to create a "New Shelf", within which I can only add other 'shelves' (or lists of Applications).
    All I want to do is add 2 items, one that just show the TV screen without the GTV there, and, one that fire's up the Media Player. Should be easy enough, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks....

2. pagoo3

pagoo3 New Member

Dear CRPECK:

I'm in TOTAL AGREEMENT w/POSSIBLE HOPE?

If you wish bookmark or add to that Q thing, (enjoy no spellck on this forum) just tap rt side 4-way area key w/star which says "Rec" and you'll be prompted to add to bookmark or elusive Q. One down.

For adding an application, I'm all at sea.

Main Page has an "edit" at lower left-hand corner for some reason or other - NEVER explained anywhere and I 've looked for weeks! But I betcha it is THE way for you to add something in apps or otherwise than merely"bookmark" or"queue(sp?)".

If anyone ever needed to get on the stick is when you introduce a new product and mainly on the fisrt page of said beast.. >8]

Anyone make up a handy little instruction booklet on Google yet to send to ea. of us dummies?

-pagoo (bedridden grump w/poor eyesight 10' away from tv set who cannot read anything at all on this thing)