Quantcast

Create a favorite channels list

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by patitdude, Dec 20, 2010.

1. patitdude

patitdude New Member

How can one create a favorite channels list like my STB remote? Also, having multiple IDs (profile) so different family members can have their own personal look. Not sure if Google employees look at this forum but should add more features to their software.

2. alphawave7

alphawave7 Moderator Staff Member

I don't have a solution for these (maybe someone else can chime in?) but with the recent news about Google withholding the various GTV hardware from CES suggests they plan to do exactly as you wish: make these needed UI/structural improvements.

3. matttnyc

matttnyc New Member

You can add a channel to the bookmarks. So, this is one way you can have your favorite channels available. When you are on a channel you like, hit the star button. That will give you the option to add the channel to your bookmarks. You can find it in there with any web pages you bookmark as well.

4. patitdude

patitdude New Member

Thanks. My only grip I have is that I need to scrolldown to the channel (2-100) and then save that channel. It needs to be one click. It needs to have folders (categories) to add the bookmarks.