Quantcast

Couple of Issues with Logitech Revue

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by remedy1978, Aug 30, 2011.

1. remedy1978

remedy1978 New Member

While I love my Revue, I have run into a couple of issues. One, my "home app" crashes ever so often. Ill get a message on screen and will need to force quit in order to get it to work. This isn't everyday, but at least twice a week. Second, when the Revue is changing channels on my cable box, it has a hard time with 4 digit channels. I tried the IR blaster and that didn't work. Then I tried changing the speed at which it was sending the command. Also didn't work.

Is my Revue defective or is this something experienced by others?

2. DefenderBob

DefenderBob New Member

I've had the wait or force-close once on my box - I have no experianced an issue when changing 4 digit channels (though my ATT box sometimes responds slowly.)

I am assuming you give the box a reboot every so often? (ctrl alt del) ?

3. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

I only had the home app crash on me when I left it open when I would shut down. After I learned that was the problem, I ended up switching to live tv before shutting it down by pressing the tv button. This would happen a lot on the sony television when I used to turn the tv off with the apps page left on instead of the live tv.

4. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

I've noticed my Sony Internet TV tends to crash a lot more than my Logitech Revue.

5. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

I have a very long queue now and a lot of bookmarks. I find if I delete an item from the queue after watching it, it takes a while to actually delete and if I get impatient and try to move away before it has completely deleted the item from the queue, I get the error message. I usually just hit wait and be patient, or at least try to be patient, and it will finish and I can proceed. I thought maybe my problem was due to such a large queue, but whether it is or isn't, that crash does happen to me often.