Quantcast

Connecting Revue to my Set-top box and TV

Discussion in 'Google TV FAQs' started by JimMariner, Oct 20, 2010.

1. JimMariner

JimMariner Member

1. Using an HDMI cable, connect one end to the HDMI Out port on your Set-top box (STB), then connect the other end to the HDMI In port on the back of the Revue.
    2. Using another HDMI cable, connect one end to the HDMI Out port on the back of the Revue, then connect the other end to the HDMI In port on your TV.
    3. Insert the power source into the back of the Revue, and plug the other end into a power source.
    [​IMG]
    Connecting Revue to my Set-top box, TV and AV Receiver (Using HDMI cables)

1. Using an HDMI cable, connect one end to the HDMI Out port on your Set-top box (STB), then connect the other end to the HDMI In port on the back of the Revue.
    2. Using another HDMI cable, connect one end to the HDMI Out port on the back of the Revue, then connect the other end to the HDMI In port on your AV Receiver.
    3. Connect an HDMI cable from the AV Receiver to the HDMI In port on the TV.
    4. Insert the power source into the back of the Revue, and plug the other end into a power source.
    [​IMG]
    Connecting Revue to my Set-top box, TV and AV Receiver (Using SPDIF/Optical cable)

2. Using another HDMI cable, connect one end to the HDMI Out port on the back of the Revue, then connect the other end to the HDMI In port on your TV.
    3. Connect an Optical cable to the SPDIF port on the back of Revue, then connect the other end to an SPDIF In port on your AV Receiver.
    4. Insert the power source into the back of the Revue, and plug the other end into a power source.
    [​IMG]

Source