Quantcast

Color Shafted for Google TV

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by rob2d, Jun 4, 2012.

1. rob2d

rob2d New Member

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share a reflex-based puzzle game for the Google TV called Color Shafted that I've been working on for the last 6 months or so. It's built on a custom Game API which was made in an attempt to bring the feel of a real-time arcade game to the TV, rather than the typical turn based or gimmicky based games you'll traditionally find in the market.

The premise is as follows: You are given a control block with 4 colors, and must shift and rotate your control block to match colors flying onto the screen with your own while also evading black holes and collecting items. It has all original graphics, music, sound and a game concept that is original to its core.

I would really like any feedback from users. I can't promise that I can do everything since I have a limited amount of time to work on it, but I'd really like to do my best to make it a great experience as well as to reach more people since so much work has been put into it. It is 100% free and is completely original and not spoofed off of something else you've ever tried, so if you are interested in finding new games for your TV you really have nothing to lose by checking it out.

The Google Play download for the GTV app can be found here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/...=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS53aGF0ZXZlcnNvZnQiXQ..

Hope you enjoy it. Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Fleury14

Fleury14 New Member

Nice job!