Quantcast

Co-Star...service comments

Discussion in 'Vizio Co-Star' started by Bdad, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Bdad

Bdad New Member

I placed an order for the C-Star on September 3rd and it shipped on October 2nd. I had to reach out to Vizio CS to find that out. When I went to track the shipment it didn't say whether it was USPS, Fedex or UPS. A bit of investigation showed it was FedEx. I live just outside Portland, OR in Washington State. The order went from City of Industry to Troutdale, OR (just outside Portland) in two days and then sat there. I was then shipped to Kent, WA (south of Seattle) where it appears they will turn it over to the USPS for processing and delivery.

I paid $10 for S&H for an item that could have gone using the USPS 3 day delivery for $5 and been here. My issue isn't that it took a month to fill the order. It's that they use a delivery system that is not only slow but expensive for poor service. I've beening waiting for a response from Vizio on the order and nothing.

Honestly, I can't recomment the company or product just because of the poor CS.:mad:

2. Bdad

Bdad New Member

A follow up. Still no response from Vizio CS to my email. I did determine that the unit should be at my box on Monday.

3. FormidableMulk

FormidableMulk New Member

I ran into a similar situation. They opted to use FedEx's SmartPost, which is probably the worst modern-day shipping method available. (Seriously: why does SmartPost exist?!) It traveled 95% of the way, via FedEx, in 36 hours... then spent 9.5 days in USPS hell before it showed up at my doorstep.

It left a sour taste in my mouth too, but the device's value has helped offset that negative impression.

4. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

As you probably know already, you can now purchase a new Vizio Co-Star via Amazon with the 3-5 days shipping for $5.00 ... This is the way I'm going with my second Vizio Co-Star, it should be arriving very soon, it's On ....!

• Like Like x 2
  5. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Bdad

Bdad New Member

7. peekeesh

peekeesh New Member

@bdad, i e-mailed vizio sales just to rant about how disappointed I am. Mine was shipped on October 3rd and haven't received it yet. You might think it's ok but just to let you know, they shipped it from Industry CA which is 15 miles away from my place!!! WORST experience ever! i'll never buy directly from them again, ever.