Quantcast

Co-Star and Verizon FiOS Motorola STB

Discussion in 'Vizio Co-Star' started by Jmcn72, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Jmcn72

Jmcn72 New Member

Has anyone had any luck getting their fios STB to work with the Co-Star? I cannot get the channel setup to recognize my Motorola QIP7100 HD box. Is there a list of codes out there? Using the Skip search option doesn't work either. After 11 days waiting for this through Smart Post, it might be going back if I can't get this thing to work.

2. Jmcn72

Jmcn72 New Member

Fixed. A delete and repairing of the remote fixed this. Had to do the Q = and Spacebar hold for 5 seconds to put the remote in IR mode. All good now. Even fixed my problem controlling the Yamaha soundbar.

3. racketier

racketier New Member

I can't figure out how to get my OTA channels to appear in the TV & Movies app. I bought a TiVo, an OTA indoor antenna, and a Costar as part of my crusade to "ditch cable." I have tried setting up the TiVo as a cable/satellite box as well as a DVR, and I pick Broadcast Channels as my channel source, but the Costar still finds no channels.

4. imompero

imompero New Member

Hey did you ever have any luck with this? I am having a real problem with not being able to get the co-star to recognize my motorola qip7100, it worked before but now it doesn't recognize it at all, any help would be great

5. Phillykef

Phillykef New Member

I have a QIP7200 box, and it works GREAT with the Co-Star. I would start a Chat with Vizio support, because they actually have a few Co-star friendly people that might be able to assist you or at least know of any outstanding compatibility issues.