Quantcast

CNBC functionality

Discussion in 'Sony Internet TV' started by todd, Jul 13, 2011.

1. todd

todd New Member

I am using a Sony GoogleTV NSZ-GT1 and trying to figure out how I can get CNBC live (truly live). The "CNBC Real Time" app (which of course is NOT live...stupid ME!) hints at a "CNBC TV" option in the lower right corner. However, this option does not work. Is there a way to get CNBC live streaming, even if you are willing to pay for their "pro" service? (I am reluctant to sign up since not all streaming service work on GoogleTV).

Todd

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

3. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

I don't think that is a live stream as I watched the entire thing and it ended right after they said good bye, and when I clicked the link just now again , it showed the same episode over again. That is why I think it is a recorded video and not a live stream.

4. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Try this one instead (I just checked it and it was playing the exact same feed as CNBC is currently playing) CNBC (Live TV Stream in HD) Video
    --- (CNBC is just playing infomercials now so maybe the one I posted earlier will work live during business hours? At any rate according to the actual CNBC site their live feed is available as a paid subscription from them. I noticed their used to be a live CNBC feed on Justin.tv but it was taken down - so I'm not sure how long these other feeds will last).

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  5. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

That seemed live to me :)