Quantcast

Cloud Storage Pitfall for GTV?

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by chopper, Nov 9, 2012.

1. chopper

chopper Active Member

A friend bought a new Sony GTV box and asked me to help her figure everything out. She has a slow internet connection which IMHO greatly impacted her user experience. I think even the Chrome bookmarks are cloud based meaning all those thumbnails load each time you want to use Bookmarks and this can be painful to wait for if you have many many bookmarks saved. Additionally, 1st Gen boxes don't seem to have enough Ram for running a bunch of Apps resulting in freeze ups and the need for rebooting, it appears that the Apps rely on cloud storage as well which further degrades the user experience.

Solution: Why not switch to a system with less reliance on the cloud and improve performance?

2. BrettDaren

BrettDaren New Member

Cloud storage provides better reliance, security and performance then any other storage device. 100% Automated services like JustCloud and Zip Cloud which sync your data on real time and provides space for your system. you can access into your data from any where with highest security. So if you want reliance and better storage performance so cloud storage is a smart and the best choice for it. Although for more updates about best providers features and specifications you can check out the following blog. It will be an excellent option for GTV as it is being used as platform by other giants in the industry. I got my JustCloud account with the assistance of it.
    Source: Cloud Storage - Best Cloud Storage Services of 2012