Quantcast

Chrome browser questions

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by Sito, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Sito

Sito New Member

Hi there, I am having a couple of questions/problems with the Chrome browser on my Vizio Co-Star. Any advice will be much appreciated.

1. I was hoping to use the Co-Star to watch Basketball with the NBA league pass. As far as I am aware there is no app available for that. So I wanted to just go to nba.com and log in there with my credentials. This doesn't appear to work. When I hit the login button after entering my credentials nothing happens. Is it possible that I can't login to certain sites on the Google TV Chrome browser? It all works perfectly on my laptop.

2. I am watching some streaming TV on websites that have the annoying habit of opening pop-up every time you click onto anything. The problem is that Chrome appears to load the pop-up-page in the same window which makes it impossible to watch the video page. When you go back to the video page the pop-up opens again and you sort of enter a loop :) is there any way to open proper pop-ups? So you just have them all open and then somehow close the windows.

Thanks

Lars

2. Sito

Sito New Member

Update: I can now actyallu log into nba.com, not sure what happened earlier. I can also start the league-pass player but then the screen is not large enough to display the controls and there is no scroll-bar. Is there any way to move around on such a page or reduce the viewing size?