Quantcast

Chrome 2 finger track pad glitch!

Discussion in 'Google TV Apps' started by chopper, Jan 11, 2013.

1. chopper

chopper Active Member

Sometimes the 2 finger swipe up/down on web pages works sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes there is a web page with more than one scrollable section that GTV just doesn't know how to handle. Any thoughts on how to deal with this issue? I was thinking that moving the 2 fingers left/right on the track pad could be enabled for side to side web page movements or perhaps some gesture could be added to switch between the various scrollable sections of web pages?

If you agree and want it go here and click on the star to register your support:

http://code.google.com/p/googletv-issues/issues/detail?id=133&thanks=133&ts=1357945323

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

I have had the 2 finger scroll stop working occasionally - I was always able to get it working again by rebooting my Revue.

3. guest

guest Active Member

I wasn't aware of this two-finger scroll function until I saw it mentioned by Chopper earlier today! And I've been using this Revue for more than a year.

4. chopper

chopper Active Member

It's not that it stops working it's that it doesn't function as well as finger swipes do on a tablet. Seeder has help make it more smooth but it could still be so much better. Swipe fast and with the full length of the touch screen on a tablet and see how it reacts once you let go ie it keep scrolling. Do the same on GTV and as soon as you let go scrolling stops immediately.