Quantcast

Christian TV Channel

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by jgumphress, Sep 18, 2011.

1. jgumphress

jgumphress New Member

I am new to Google TV and this is my first post so please forgive me if I have missed something in my search. But I am interested in locating a channel, or group of channels, of Christian broadcast that I can set in my bookmarks. I tried searching the web on my Logitec Revue but am having a problem weeding through all the thousands of finds on Google. In other words, what is the best way to search for new TV internet broadcasts?

Thank you and may God bless.

2. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

The thread here titled Project Free TV has several links to free Christian streaming sites. It would take hours to go through the entire thread since it is almost 80 pages long now but a search thread entry for Christian should bring up quite a few. I will go there and try it now and see what I find.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

Yes, that gets a bunch of links. Use your Google TV and go to the sticky thread in this section title Project Free TV and do thread search for Christian, hit the link and then bookmark or queue any sites you find with the kind of programming you want to watch. You can also find some local church broadcasts by doing a Google web search for church name and bookmarking what you find.

4. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Here's one (Joyce Meyer Ministry) that I had posted in the "Project Free TV" thread a while ago - but I had forgot to tag it as a Christian ministry:

Enjoying Everyday Life

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
  5. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

I had posted this one for TBN (Trinity Broadcast Network) in the "Free Major American TV Channels" thread:

Watch Us

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
    • Like Like x 2