Quantcast

Change Location Revue

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by jabyg, Jun 27, 2012.

1. jabyg

jabyg New Member

Hello,

I am form Spain and I bought a Logitech Revue last week on Miami to take it back home. I have been playing around with it last few days and I quite happy with it but I would love to know if there is any chance to change the location of the Revue. I installed the NBA.TV app (side loaded) and with the orientation control app works pretty well. I also had a ILP account in order to watch all NBA games, but when I try to use it with the NBA.tv app it tells me that I am in Miami (I entered a ZIP code from there) and obviously I can't not watch any game (I know season just finished, but I am already thinking on next one).

Any suggestion on this?

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much.

2. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

Changing location is easy enough:

All Apps>Date, Time, Location>Location>Set Location then enter whichever zip code you want. What I don't know is if that will have any effect on NBA.tv access in Spain.

3. jabyg

jabyg New Member

Thank for your answer, I already tried that but I can only enter zip codes from USA, so NBA.TV blocks games videos. What I want to know if there is any way to change the location for a Non-USA country.

Thanks.

4. revue5

revue5 Well-Known Member

Not currently for revue (as far as I know), but since the new Sony GTVs & set-top boxes (w/3.2 GTV) are now available internationally – try & search in that direction for zip/country codes if any would work for revue/NBA.tv access – Good luck

5. Betaguy

Betaguy New Member

Your internet protocol number is set to your location. Also your Google account is synced with your email. Changing your location is not possible I believe because of your network address?