Quantcast

can't see my pre-update bookmarks

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by celybelle, Nov 7, 2011.

1. celybelle

celybelle New Member

they were there the first day-- post update. now when i go to bookmarks in the chrome application i don't see them at all. i see an empty folder thats says other bookmarks. they do pop up in the browser's search box when i begin to type . but this is really annoying b/c i don't know them by heart, thus the point of the bookmark. can anyone help me find where they are listed?

thanx in advance.

2. LadyAngler

LadyAngler Moderator Staff Member

Rut Ro...that's not good. I hope that doesn't happen to me when I get my update. Sorry I can't help yet as I have not been updated on my revue. But at least I am giving your thread a little bump. LOL
    Good Luck. I hope you get it figured out.:)

3. cordova5252

cordova5252 New Member

open up google chrome / browser and then press down, if your reading this press down its there. See it?

4. esholly

esholly New Member

Same problem here, however, if I open the search box (the magnifying glass button) I can still search my old bookmarks. They appear with the typical Google star beside them, but I can't figure out how to edit or manage them.

The bookmarks in Chrome are synced with the bookmarks on my PC Chrome browser, but don't correspond to the old GTV bookmarks.

5. gtv_brown

gtv_brown New Member

6. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

That link is not much help. Perhaps you should take the time to comprehend what they wrote.

7. esholly

esholly New Member

They must be stored in the GTV file system somewhere, but I don't think they have an interface to edit them. I think they want everyone to switch over to Chrome Bookmarks. We're probably out of luck on retrieving our old bookmarks.