Quantcast

Can't remove "Web Subscription" from Podcasts app

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by somedude24, Dec 11, 2011.

1. somedude24

somedude24 New Member

I've 'subscribed' to several Podcasts in the stock podcasts app on Logitech Revue (Google TV 3.1). I can easily unsubscribe from any of them by clicking Unsubscribe in the details box...except for one. I accidentally added a web RSS feed that linked to a page of flash video rather than directly to downloadable podcasts, which it labels as a "Web Subscription," rather than as a "Video Podcast," (and represents with a globe icon instead of a folder icon), and the Unsubscribe button is ineffective. I can click subscribe and unsubscribe as I please, but the item remains in the list of subscribed podcasts.

I also now see that my Video Podcasts have been added to a folder called 'TV Subscriptions' in my Google Reader account, but there's no sign of the mysterious "Web Subscription" item.

UPDATE: SOLUTION: Delete the app's data. It also removed my podcast subscriptions temporarily, but they came back, minus the pesky web subscription.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
  2. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

Your solution helped me out big time as I had the same problem. Thanks a lot.