Quantcast

Cant get out of my Generic Source Input

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by Yangtke, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Yangtke

Yangtke New Member

Cant get out of my Generic Source Input

I have a Logitech Revue (which by the way I LOVE), however I am having an issue. I have my PS3 plugged into my google tv box (HDMI In), and then the google TV out cable goes to my TV.

I have it set so that my PS3 is my Generic Source input on the google tv. However, after i play a game or watch a movie on the PS3 (its my dvd player too) i can get back to to the home menu by hitting the home button on the keyboard remote, but i loose my wallpaper that i have set. I have to turn the google tv box on and off for it to restart and have the wallpaper to come back.

I know that the keyboard remote is not capable of turning off the PS3 (so i use the PS3 controller), but when i turn the PS3 off i would like to be bale to see my wallpaper that i have set.

thoughts? help?

thanks

- Yangtke

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

When you press GTV Home you're pulling the Home screen above the Live TV app. You're not actually "losing the wallpaper", you're seeing the lack of video from the Live TV app. Instead of pressing GTV Home to "get back", long press either [Esc] or GTV Back. A dialog will appear which allows you to exit the application. Once you exit the app then you'll be able to see your pretty wallpaper.