Quantcast

Cant change channels

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by georgetownent, Jan 19, 2011.

1. georgetownent

georgetownent New Member

First of all

Hello
    I am new to the forum and got my google tv for christmas and finally today to a chance to hook it up to my Direct tv box!

I just hooked up my direct tv box (H21-200) but I cant change channels. I can see the channel that is on the direct tv box, can see all my channels on the channel list but cant change the channels.

Anybody else have this problem that can help me out?

Thanx
    G
    :cool:

2. markoes

markoes New Member

check your box

3. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  4. galfert

galfert Active Member

Sounds to me like the Direct TV box is not seeing the Revue's IR signal to control it. Try moving the Revue's IR blaster to a better location or moving your Direct TV closer to your Revue. If none of this works or you can't make it work with your room configuration then you can always purchase an extra IR blaster from Logitech.

The Revue uses the same IR blaster that the Harmony 900 uses. The Logitech site doesn't list the extra IR blaster for the Revue separately which is strange as it makes it really hard to find if you didn't know that is was the same as the one for the Harmony 900. It is just $2 plus shipping so less than $10 total and you get a set of two in the package (at least I did and I thought that was weird...so now I have an extra one that I'll never need).

You can order the extra IR blaster here:
    http://buy.logitech.com/store/logib2c/en_US/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryid.28076200

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011