Quantcast

Can not change tv avr

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by rhippler, Nov 1, 2012.

1. rhippler

rhippler New Member

Recently decided to hook up my review up to my bedroom tv, it was in my living room. When I try to change the tv that is connected I get a "network unavailable" error when I try to delete the current tv. The network is working fine for all other functions. I guess there is some sort of backend service provided by Logitech. Is anyone else seeing this error? I wonder if they shut it down? Am I now stuck not being able to control my tv or receiver?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Hi. The "Network Unavailable" issue has been a major recurring problem for Logitech Revue users. It's an issue with their servers. I did a search on the Logitech Revue Forum for "Network Unavailable" - and all I can say is that if I had a nickel for all the reported instances of this occurring I'd be a very wealthy man -;)

Search - Logitech Forums

To the best of my knowledge there is no "fix" that you can do on your end - in the past the only solution has been to wait a while and try again later. Eventually the Logitech servers start working again.

3. rhippler

rhippler New Member

Thanks for the info. Did a Google search but used the wrong phrase and didn't find any information.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

4. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Some Revue users reported that deleting their Twitter account enabled them to customize their controller keys (When previously they had been getting the "Network Unavailable" message). It's mentioned in the following thread:

"The Network Is Unavailable" - Logitech Forums

5. arrowrand

arrowrand New Member

My Dropbox login name is my Gmail account. I got this network error deleting my AVR until I deleted my Dropbox account. Everything worked fine and I got my AVR changed.

I added my Dropbox account again and tried to delete the AVR. Network error every time. Deleted it again, deleted AVR and added it back. No issues.

6. rhippler

rhippler New Member

Holy crap deleting my Twitter account fixed it! Seems any account change will get it going again. Thanks to all for the help.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2