Quantcast

calendar and sync

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by superdave, Jan 9, 2012.

1. superdave

superdave New Member

My Acer 500 Tab and Acer Liquid phone can both sync with the Outlook calendar on my xp laptop. Has anyone found an calendar app for the Revue that would do the same thing ?

2. wheineman

wheineman New Member

I would approach this in a different way. I would install an application on your XP Laptop which syncs your Outlook Calendar with Google Calendar. Then you can use any Google Calendar App (and there are a LOT) for yout Tab, Liquid, Revue, iPhone, Blackberry...

Google Calendar offers up a lot more options, and you can save yourself a lot of headaches by going this route.

3. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 New Member

Ill second that.

Google calendar is quite extensive and transportable. I use my Google account as my central calender. Most all calender programs, be it in outlook, thunderbird, your TV or on an iPhone can easily synch with Google. But getting one program to synch with another may be difficult.

Just synch outlook with your Outlook, Acer Tab and Liquid to sync with google, then find a Revue app that can synch with Google. Then all of your devices will synch through Google.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  4. superdave

superdave New Member

Figured going Google might be the only solution to this but am so happy with acer-sync on my other 3 devices that I am probably not going to switch.
    Thanks for input