Quantcast

Bought a Sony Google TV and love it!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Kelvweb, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Kelvweb

Kelvweb New Member

Introducing myself by saying hi. Just bought a Sony Google Tv last week (46" model # NSX46GT1) and I LOVE IT! :)

The one issue I had: The Comcast cable box I was using with my old clunker tv would not work with the Sony Google TV when using an hdmi cord. This issue was solved, however, with a Comcast box swap out.

I will start a separate thread on the "Google TV General Discussion" forum as to which Comcast box worked. Maybe the info will be helpful to someone else who uses Comcast.

2. ebp

ebp New Member

I love my new Sony Google TV too... Owned it for one month now and just over the learning curve to access some of the podcast and internet radio features (not just Pandora) and I don't have any TV cable feed, just my internet...Great product for cord cutters! So far I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I hope Sony keeps us updated!

3. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hello guys, and welcome to our forum.
    As you guys probably know, there is going to be an update very soon, which should make a
    world of difference, with a new operating system..

If any of you guys have any questions or, want to add to our forum section with new,
    or interesting information, please feel free to use this forum anytime ...

Thanks,

The Google TV Forum Team

• Like Like x 2
  4. HeatherA

HeatherA New Member

I love my Google TVs too! Welcome to the club!