Quantcast

Blue Circle on Screen

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by guest, May 6, 2014.

1. guest

guest Active Member

Is there something in System Settings that will stop the rotating blue circle in the middle of the screen without having to unplug the device? Currently, I'm forced to do an ALT/CTRL/DEL or unplug the device to fix the problem. If I have recently done a factory reset, the blue circle problem will resolve itself in 5 seconds. I've deleted cache/cookies/history, but that doesn't stop the problem from re-occurring. Any help would be appreciated.

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Dos this happen when you're viewing a video with Chrome browser? Are you able to go to your settings when you get the blue circle? If so there are 2 other things you can try 1) close all windows 2) force stop & clear data from Chrome app. Other than that you will need to reboot.

How much internal storage do you have available? (Go to settings & manage applications to find out).

I've had this happen on my Logitech Revue. The blue spinning circle and nothing works or responds. Only way I found to fix it was to reboot.

Last edited: May 6, 2014
  3. guest

guest Active Member

This problem has already occurred three times today - in the span of a few hours! I'll try your suggestions.

4. alan93

alan93 Member

after hacving this tv for 4 years I have started getting this and had it twice in last 2 months. There is no escape when the infinite circle appears, yet another flaw.