Quantcast

Big Ten Network 2 GO (BTN2GO) Website Streaming

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by dneumann, Jan 9, 2012.

1. dneumann

dneumann New Member

Has anyone tried to watch games or the live feed from BTN2GO? It has me log in on the website but when it tries to authenticate the login it just sits there and does not load the video. It works perfectly on my laptop so my username/password is not the issue. The flash player and google chrome browser in the Sony TV meets the requirements needed to stream as well.

Has anyone else had issues?

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

I signed up for an account and see the same thing. I can login using the PC and even on Google TV, but the process to authorize the cable provider is hanging on "Authorizing"

I'm guessing were going to have to wait for them to release a Google TV compatible app.

P.s., please delete your other post in the Sony Internet TV forums. You don't need to crosspost. This forum is small enough with low activity that duplicating your post is redundant and unecessary.

3. kevin0321

kevin0321 New Member

I had the same problem. The BTN2GO site instructs you to download the BTN2GO app from Google Play, but when I attempted this, I got the message "Your device is incompatible with this version".