Quantcast

Best Game Controller for LG 6400

Discussion in 'LG Internet TV' started by ericd, Nov 24, 2013.

1. ericd

ericd Active Member

I've been checking out the OnLive app recently and was wanting to try out a few of the games. I couldn't imagine trying to play a game with the LG remote so I started looking at wireless game controllers that would hook up to the TV.
    So far I think I have it narrowed down to 2 choices. I just ordered this Amazon.com: Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows: Video Games last night, should be here Tuesday. Will this work hooked up to the USB of the TV? I've read it's hit or miss on android devices and was hoping the update might help. If it doesn't work I'll just use the receiver on my laptop and buy this controller straight from Liveon Universal OnLive Wireless Controller unless someone has a better suggestion

2. Fomol620

Fomol620 Active Member

honestly no idea what game controller would be best, but i would imagine that the game controller from Onlive would be the best option, since its their app.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ericd

ericd Active Member

Just hooked the receiver up to the USB input of the TV.
    Works pretty good with a few hiccups.
    The buttons on the 360 controller are a little out of whack (start button brings up home screen and "y" button seems to be the enter) I'll have to work with it a little more to figure out the rest

The center, flashing green lights on the controller stay on even after pairing

Haven't figured out a way to turn the controller off. I have to remove the battery to shut the 360's lights out.

I'll try out a couple games on the Playstore and check back later tonight to see how the controller works

4. Fomol620

Fomol620 Active Member

have you tried looking for a video game controller app in the play store, for your android phone?

• Like Like x 2
  5. ericd

ericd Active Member

Thanks for the reply, I've got a couple that work well but the tablet isn't too comfortable to hold (compared to the 360 controller)

I'm going to but the little chat-pad that fits into the 360 controller and see if the keyboard works on the GTV