Quantcast

Audio "clicks" with Revue

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by tboneatirc, Dec 10, 2011.

1. tboneatirc

tboneatirc New Member

Hi - I purchased a Revue several months ago and have had audio issues since day one. I'd hoped the update would solve them but it just installed and still no luck. I'm coming out of a DirecTV HR24 via HDMI into the Revue and out of the Revue via HDMI into my TV. There is a constant pulsing "click" in the audio - I've been able to live with it but it's really noticeable when there's music - especially sustained notes. The click isn't there when I watch content from my my NAS via the Revue - only when watching content coming from DirecTV. If I hook up the DirecTV straight to the TV and bypass the Revue, the click is gone. Any ideas? Thanks for any help!

Todd

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

I would try different set of cables to see if there's a difference. Strange things can happen if a HDMI cannot sustain a 5V of electricity throughout the interconnect.

• Like Like x 2
  3. tboneatirc

tboneatirc New Member

Thanks for the reply. I've tried different cables, a different DirecTV box and a different TV - all with the same results. I just ordered another Revue (I still love it even with the audio issues) so we'll see if it has the same issues in my setup.

• Like Like x 2
  4. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

You're welcome. Glad to help.

5. revue5

revue5 Well-Known Member

See troubleshooting Tips here --> http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/...e-gtv2-0-ui-pq-netflix-apps-quick-review.html

Good Luck!