Quantcast

Aptoide Lite, white screen

Discussion in 'Vizio Co-Star' started by steve_webbie, Oct 21, 2016.

1. steve_webbie

steve_webbie New Member

Hello,

I have been using the Co-Star for several years and know about it's limitations. I have not been able to connect to Google's Play Store on the Co Star, and found Aptoide a few years ago. It's store loaded fine and there were some apps that I found compatible with the Co-Star.

Earlier this year apparently Aptoide made changes, and now their main app store loads partially & slowly. They also introduced Aptoide Lite, which is for devices w/ memory limitations (such as the Google TV).

Aptoide Lite - The fastest App Store in the World

In the last month or more, after I click on the Aptoide Lite icon, the app loads, then it goes to white. Nothing else from the app loads.

I am wondering if a few of you could try downloading Aptoide Lite & see if you get the app store or a white screen.

I have not cleared cookies recently. However I did clear the cache, and also removed & reinstalled the app several times. I also tried older versions of it.

I only would do a factory reset if absolutely I knew it would solve this problem. All the apps that work & I use came from Aptoide. If I did a FR and Aptoide still was not loading after I did it, then I still lose the apps.

Also I have tried loading other app stores, so far they either take to long to load or are not compatible with our units.

Thanks
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Travel

Travel Active Member

3. Travel

Travel Active Member

I get the white screen for aptoide-iite with the Sony GS8, however, the regular aptoide stores etc., continue to work okay with the Sony GS8.