Quantcast

Apple tv 12 Android/Google 3

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by mathewjg, May 22, 2013.

1. mathewjg

mathewjg New Member

I am aware that 1 channel are having some problems and that we have to use their alternative site but was surprised/disappointed to find that if I use 1 channel on Apple tv to search for the TV series Jericho it displays 12 providers (using the alphabetical listing of series) and yet My Sony Google TV and my Samsung Galaxy tablet only display 3 - none of which work.

Try it yourself - it varies by each episode but in all cases Apple has more. Series 1 episode 12 is the one referred to above

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  2. mrspock

mrspock Active Member

The free version doesn't work at all on Google TV, are you referring to the paid version? What alternative site are you referring to?

3. mathewjg

mathewjg New Member

Yes I am using the paid for version. It has a tick box under settings to select the alternative site. I am not at home at the moment so not sure of the address but will post it later. The same happens with my Samsung galaxy tab 2. When I use xbmc on apple TV or my laptop the number of providers is substantially more. I have emailed 1 channel support so hope they can explain the difference.

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  4. dtaylor

dtaylor Member

The 1channel Gtv app is not developed by 1channel themselves. It's developed by someone else and it scrapes the 1channel website. You can email the developer using the email address listed in the Play Store.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2