Quantcast

Anyone want to make a few dollars that takes just a minute to help me out?

Discussion in 'Google TV Apps' started by wasuhz, Jan 30, 2013.

1. wasuhz

wasuhz New Member

I am looking for someone with an android tablet to download and send me a few .apk's. Currently all I have is a Samsung galaxy and a Google TV. Some of the known working apps for the Google TV will not work for me because I have the Phone version and it is telling me that it cannot run because the application cannot enter landscape mode. I know that the way Apples apps work is that there are 2 separate applications for the iPad and iPhone for most apps. So basically I am looking for someone to download a few tablet version of apps and send them to me. Can someone please help? I have access to the GTVHacker Dropbox but the apps I want are not in there.

2. mrspock

mrspock Active Member

You should try to get the "Orientation Switch" app in install it on Google TV. Then run the Orientation switch app and set the force Landscape mode option, then run the "phone" app that you sideloaded onto GTV. Out of curiosity which apps are you trying to get running on the GTV?

3. wasuhz

wasuhz New Member

ESPN Score Center and a few others. I just honestly would like to be able to download an app for the tablet even if i don't own one. Are the apps the same as the Apple Appstore where as Each apps is specific to a Phone or Tablet? In other words would I be downloading the same App whether I was on a tablet or a Phone? I'd much rather have the Application that is formatted for a bigger landscape then the phone.