Quantcast

Any Nascar fans here?

Discussion in 'Vizio Co-Star' started by trophyguy, Feb 12, 2013.

1. trophyguy

trophyguy Member

I figure there has to be someone else who's a fan. If it wasnt for the live races,
    I would cut the cord, keep my high speed with basic cable, use HuluPlus & Netflix for everything else.

So, anyone know of or has done any live streams of the races?

TY :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Carlszone

Carlszone Well-Known Member

The best I could find was this article. Just realized ya need a cable subscription to watch ESPN 3 Live races. Other than OTA sporting events, I think the networks have NASCAR pretty well locked up. You might want to take a look at Filmon Video On Demand (VOD). The NASCAR Live app is anything but...

Full article

How To Watch NASCAR Live Online

by JOE KUKURA on NOVEMBER 10, 2012

The race for the Sprint Cup heads into its final two races, and it’s easy for fans to watch NASCAR online. The next couple of Sundays will determine the winner of the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup championship, and online race fans may be wondering how they can watch NASCAR online or listen to NASCAR online. We’ve rounded up the websites you can use to watch NASCAR live video and listen to live audio streams below, and explain how to watch NASCAR online live for the decisive Phoenix 500 and Homestead 400 races.

Nine drivers are still mathematically in contention for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, but the two leaders are five-time Cup winner Jimmie Johnson and his up-and-coming young rival Brad Keselowski. Johnson and Keselowski are Numbers One and Two on the NASCAR driver standings, with just seven points separating them – a gap that can be easily closed in a single race. The Phoenix AdvoCare 500 runs Sunday Nov 11, 2012 at 3 p.m. EST, and the Ford EcoBoost 400 runs Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 3 p.m. EST. Both crucial races are available to watch via a computer, tablet, or smartphone, from green flag to checkered flag.

WATCH NASCAR ONLINE LIVE

The two remaining races will both be webcast live on WatchESPN, the site that lets you watch ESPN online. Of course, the service requires an active cable TV subscription, and is not available to online viewers who don’t subscribe to cable television. If you do subscribe to cable, you can WatchESPN free by visiting the website on a computer or on tablets and smartphones via the WatchESPN mobile app.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  3. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

4. horrorshow83

horrorshow83 New Member

Wiziwig.eu is my go-to for sports when VIPBox isn't cutting it or Stream2Watch is being a piece of crap. Not sure what's there for NASCAR, but I assume if you check here on days of big races, you'll find a handful of feeds to try out: Motorsports

No matter how you mess with the remote settings, the pointer can drive you nuts trying to click the smaller close boxes to shut down the ads, but all you need to do is get access to the fullscreen button. I prefer using Able Remote to be more precise with closing the ads.