Quantcast

Amazon 'Temporarily Out Of Stock' of Revue - No Re-Stock Date Given

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by CatfishRivers, Oct 21, 2011.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Amazon is 'temporarily out of stock' for the Logitech Revue. With no specific information about when stock will become available again. I wonder if there is any significance to this?

Amazon.com: Logitech Revue Companion Box with Google TV and Keyboard Controller: Electronics

--- "Temporarily Out Of Stock.

Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item."

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  2. Cygnus

Cygnus New Member

Phased out the old version. Revue 2 (or GTV2) prob will be unveiled later this year.

3. ibk

ibk New Member

Oh wow, I didn't think they would start selling out until after the Honeycomb update is released next labor day.

• Like Like x 2
  4. superdave

superdave New Member

Today I got my second Revue. There is huge interest in the Revue right now.
    I was in a store yesterday and found it was out of stock there.
    However, as I waited in line, two separate people in front of me were both asking about the Revue and asked to put orders in for the next shipment which
    was due in a few days. I overheard that there were several hundred in the main warehouse but going pretty fast.

As I am an impatient sort I went to another store not too far away that had a few in stock and got one.

I am anxious to have honeycomb as most of us are but as it is, the Revue is a great addition to my TV's

5. towboy123

towboy123 New Member

Don't forget the huge stock that was returned by retailers to Logitech. Then the price drop now they have to ship them all back to the stores.