Quantcast

Amazon Rentals not working

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by bmiller9577, Mar 24, 2012.

1. bmiller9577

bmiller9577 New Member

Everytime i follow the link to amazon to rent a movie as soon as i get to the title screen for the movie where i can hit the "one click button" to rent it is unuseable. How do i get around this anyone?

2. bmiller9577

bmiller9577 New Member

Also Netflix keeps giving us an error and wont play movies

3. Carlszone

Carlszone Well-Known Member

Hi

With Amazon once you are in the Movie window you will need to reload the page. The button should then be clickable for a while thereafter. While I don't use the 'One Click Button' I've had similar problems during my Prime membership trial. Reloading always works. Sometimes you will get to a movie and it will stall when loading. If a video takes more than a few seconds to load or you do not see the horizontal bars shortly after the page loads, hit Window button and click Reload. I think it is due to the way the page is cached so this shouldn't happen too often.

For Netflix, before using, try a restart (Ctrl+Alt+Delete). Make sure the Red Bar fully loads. If it doesn't you can hit back and try again. Or let the movie play a few frames and Rew then hit play. The Red Bar should fully load either way.

Carl

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012