Quantcast

Alternative To Spotify

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by jazminy, Jul 24, 2012.

1. jazminy

jazminy New Member

I found a great Alternative to Spotify for Google TV. I love Spotify so much that's where I get to hear all my new and old music, but I was pissed that Spotify didn't make an app or something for Google TV. I tried the one on Plex but you do have to have a premium account, which I no longer have. So a week ago I stumble up on a cool website that has Spotify and Youtube together. Well it collects your Spotify playlist then you watch the songs you have on your playlist videos from Youtube, so now I am happy...but still would love to see Spotify on Google TV but until then I will enjoy this...it's called UTUBIFY looks great on TV ... you do have to have a spotify account to use this all you have to type in is your user name or a spotify playlist..and you all set... I will add it to my symbaloo too all smiles....

• Like Like x 2
  2. mrspock

mrspock Active Member

Looks interesting. Will try it out. Thanks

3. jazminy

jazminy New Member

You welcome no problem I will be sharing a lot more sites with everyone .....

4. dansmith_13

dansmith_13 New Member

When I go to the Play Store to download this, it says it isn't available for my Google TV. I have the Sony NSZ-GT1. How can I download this to my box?

5. jazminy

jazminy New Member

Just go to there website on google tv in google play that's just for your phone they don't have a app set yet for google tv so go to there website

6. crawlernight11

crawlernight11 New Member

Thanks man! I went ahead and downloaded it. Like what you said UTUBIFY is quite similar to Spotify. I never knew that such kind of software existed and it is great. I was able to hear most of the songs of my Spotify account in UTUBIFY. The voice clarity was just same to that of Spotify. I am going to recommend it to my friends and relatives.

7. Labmanmi

Labmanmi New Member

Thanks jazminy
    appreciate it share stuff like this anytime!
    ;) love it! ​