Quantcast

advanced task killer app

Discussion in 'Google TV Apps' started by roaoro, Dec 25, 2011.

1. roaoro

roaoro New Member

I keep seeing posts stating that the advanced task killer app is working, but I can't seem to find it available on the market through my revue... am i missing something? The main problem I am having, is when I am done watching a bunch of videos through google chrome, I can't find any way of closing it out. I don't want to push the back button a million times, and if I just hit the home button, chrome stays in the background. This is quite annoying, and I'm hoping I'm just missing something simple here.

2. swould333

swould333 Member

it's the opinion of most of the development community that task killers are no required or even beneficial for use on Android devices.. they force your system to use more resources than necessary..... please note attached link...

Revisiting Android Task Killers and Why You Still Don't Need One... - Droid Life

if you're just trying to close out the Chrome Window you're in then hit MENU select windows.. there will be an X to the right of each open window. select that and it will return you to the google home page

3. roaoro

roaoro New Member

Thanks, I figured I was just missing something on how to close out chrome!