Quantcast

Advance Task Manager has my GS7 running faster than ever!!! x-post viso co star.

Discussion in 'Sony's NSZ-GS8 / NSZ-GS7' started by s0m3f00l, Jun 27, 2013.

1. s0m3f00l

s0m3f00l New Member

This is a cross post from the visio co star forum. It has my lil GS7 running consistently at around200MB free. And its so damn snappy;) and quick.... It's like I'm the man...

"""
    2.\"Advance Task Manager" that works like a charm on the Vizio Co-Star can be found HERE mobi.infolife.taskmanager-1.apk
    (Side Load).... Please go the Settings area of the Task Manager and read the simple instructional goodies ...

You want ALL Co-Star SYSTEM APPS ON THE IGNORE LIST, including all media players and just about all apps you see with the check mark at the right, except the "Advance Task Manager itself ....

To put a app on the (Ignore List) hightlight the app and long press on the "OK" key on your Co-Star remote, a menu will appear like you see in the photo below, just press on the "OK" key again (Ignore), (This Is Very Important) ...

In the Settings area (DO NOT check mark, Automatically Startup, Startup Kill, Delay Time For Auto-Kill) ....!

*Do check mark the following blocks, *Notification Bar Icon, *Enable Auto Kill, *Auto Kill Notice, *Enable Regular Kill, *Regular Kill Frequency (Set To 15 minutes), *Automatically Update (Check Mark So You Will Know When To Update) ...
    """

Please Try it out.....

2. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

Young Jedi Knight, I trained you well, Haaaaazzzzzth .....!