Quantcast

Adobe Flash is Missing! - TinyShark Application

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by guest, Nov 4, 2012.

1. guest

guest Active Member

TinyShark is an application that allows for the download of music from Grooveshark - Free Music Streaming, Online Music into an MP3 player.

I sideloaded TinyShark. But I'm getting this pop-up: "Adobe Flash is missing! Adobe Flash is not installed or not working correctly. The application will function in every way EXCEPT for playing music. Please check to make sure Flash is installed. If you are not able to load Flash in your web browser TinyShark will not work." There are a number of Flash settings on Google TV. How do I check that everything is correctly set?

2. revue5

revue5 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
  3. guest

guest Active Member

I'm still getting the same result after making the changes. If you would care to sideload the APK, it is located here. I would think that you would get the same result. Exigo Software . Click 3.1.5.

4. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Hi. I tried it on my Logitech Revue (OS 3.1). First I went to my Adobe Flash settings and unchecked the box that says "Store Common Components To Reduce Download Times" (located on the Adobe Global Setting Storage panel).

I still was not able to play music - however I did not get any message about Adobe Flash missing at any time that I was viewing the app.

If you are on the 3.2OS it might be worth a try to uncheck that box in the Adobe settings and see if it will work for you that way. I'm not able to download the 3.2 update so I can't test it.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
  5. guest

guest Active Member

Actually, I think I need the TinyShark Downloader application, not the TinyShark application. I have deleted the latter and am now looking for the former's APK. Hopefully, I won't have the same problem with it. Thanks for your input Revue5.