Quantcast

A95X Tutorial -- Watch IPTV Worldwide. You'll Love It.

Discussion in 'Android TV' started by Echoou, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Echoou

Echoou New Member

The box I use in this tutorial is A95X. I buy this box at Aliexpress and it is $31.90. Please comment below if you find the tutorial is useful.

How about enjoying IPTV without having to install any Android APK or Kodi add-on. All you need is a browser and a flash player. And that’s we’re about to discover right now.

Here it is. It is called FIRSTONETV. This could be revolutionary because it really works well. The first time you open the site, you don’t have to register even though it says right here login register. I haven’t and I was able to enjoy all of the channels & all of the entertainment. The website offers these totally free.

[​IMG]

Okay, right here on the main screen on the bottom. You have what the actual channels are playing live right now. So you can click on a particular channel and go straight to the show.

[​IMG]

If you click right here, you have worldwide IPTV channels from many different countries. That’s why I call it IPTV worldwide without boundaries because you don’t need to install anything. All you need is a browser and pretty much all of the Android boxes and all of the devices have a processor--your phone; your tablets and a flash player which is very easy to install. I’m going to show you how to do it. It only takes a couple of minutes.

[​IMG]

You can see Albania, Austria, Belgium. You have channels from Canada, China on the bottom. You have the USA channel, UK channel, Spain channel. Everything is pretty much working beautifully okay.

[​IMG]

If you like my tutorial or want to give me a suggestion, please comment below. I will write more tutorial in the future. Here is the link to A95X tv box: Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com