Quantcast

A Soon-To-Be Newbie

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by GMan, Oct 21, 2010.

1. GMan

GMan New Member

I just received a shipment notification for a Logitech Revue that I ordered last Sunday. I hope to get it tomorrow but probably won't until Monday. I have a Logitech Squeezebox (wireless music system) that I really like - great hardware and sound but flakey software, and am hoping that the Revue is more stable and more user friendly. While I've been a gadget freak (1st one on my block with a Kindle and an iPad) I'm getting to the point where I just want things to work and for my wife to be able to use it without my assistance.
    I'm hoping and expecting GoogleTV to fulfill the often-promised integration of the web and TV. Looking forward to a great forum experience - this is the first I've ever joined!

2. JimMariner

JimMariner Member

Hey GMan, Welcome to the Forums !!!
    We hope you enjoy your time here !!!

I to am waiting on the knock on the door by a UPS delivery person. I really want to see what this Logitech Revue can do with my 50 inch Plazma TV.

3. alphawave7

alphawave7 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome GMan! A forum virgin, eh? No worries...lots to learn and to entertain you in the process. Enjoy! :D