Quantcast

3.2 - Favorite Channels - only one channel shows what's currently playing

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by gehx, Jun 30, 2012.

1. gehx

gehx New Member

I'm running 3.2 and Favorite Channels only shows me what's playing on one of my favs. Is there a setting or something I need to do see what's playing on all of my favs.

I have Charter as my provider and my STB is Motorola DCX3501-M

2. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

Where is favorite channels at on google tv - do you mean that the tv and movies app is only displaying one channel in the listing? If that is the case you may have it set to only display channel 3 or 4 or whatever your box output is.

If that is the case when you set up google tv and choose your STB you should have put your provider in and set the google tv controller to control the STB as well as your zip code if I remember right. Once that is done your channels should show more then one as long as your STB is set as the default device and not the tv tuner which it sounds like it may be set as default at the moment.

3. gehx

gehx New Member

The 'Favorite channels' on the Logitech Revue is found by pressing the menu key (the key w/ the four horizontal lines between the alt and ctrl keys). As far as making the google tv controller control the STB...how is that done and wouldn't that defeat the purpose of using the Logitech Revue? I'd just like all of my favorite channels to display what's current playing; atm only 2 of them do...iirc, I had a Logitech Revue a couple years ago and all of my favorite channels showed what's currently playing. AT&T Uverse was my provider.

4. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

Have you tried doing a reboot by using the CTRL+ALT+Del key combo and see if that fixes it as I am not sure exactly what the favorites channels is since I do not own the logitech revue model. If the above trick does not help you may have to restore the revue to defaults and start over from scratch unless someone else can help you out that has a revue. Sorry I could not help out more.

5. gehx

gehx New Member

thx for all of your assistance trallyus. I've rebooted by way of the crtl-alt-del combo and i tried restoring before I posted my issue. Nothing seems to help. Seems weird that I'm the only person w/ a revue who has this 'problem/issue', or @ least no one else has posted on this board regarding the issue. Again, thx for all of your help :)