Quantcast

25% off coupon if you want to take a chance on the Revue

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by madman999, Dec 8, 2011.

1. madman999

madman999 Member

25% off coupon if you want to take a chance on the Revue-since expired

FYI, just in case you are interested and this hasn;t been posted anywhere. don;t know when it expires 321584repp for 25% off. logitech website has it at 99$ for the base unit, no camera bundle. so it checks in at 74.99 with discount. Although it says it;s out of stock, i am taking a chance that the order will be fulfilled. also linked through Fatwallet for an additional 3%. yeah, I know it;s a risk to take a chance on an item like this and there is also a chance that my order might just get cancelled. however, i like the revue just enough that I ordered a couple more. I am using it basically as a low power flash video web viewer and for that purpose, it actually works. the website does advertise the 3.1 Honeycomb update so there is hope. it;s too bad Logitech is getting out of this business. sad thing is that they couldn;t sell it at 300$ and couldn;t make a sustainable profit at 99$.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  2. zarthan

zarthan New Member

Just tried and the code doesn't work.

3. madman999

madman999 Member

ugh... so much for that. now it;s being blocked......sorry that it didn;t work....

i was able to add it to my cart even thought it was out of stock. the website said it would ship as soon as it comes back in stock. it;s being fulfilled by a 3rd party. i guess I will have to wait and see. my paypal transaction is being processed.

4. madman999

madman999 Member

Surprised to see that my 2 units arrived today with no advanced notice. Was afraid that my order was going to be stuck in limbo.

Be on the lookout for logitech sales codes.

Sent from my Htc Incredible via tapatalk....

5. c1tobor

c1tobor New Member

Tiger Direct still has the refurb Revues for $79 w/free shipping today. Intrestingly enough it still carries the one-year warranty, unusual for a refurb.

6. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

I have seen reports the actual product indicates 90 day warranty and TigerDirect has a mistake in the listing. Whether or not TigerDirect would make good on the 1-year warranty somehow isn't clear.

7. c1tobor

c1tobor New Member

Hmmm...TD does such good "product info" , but I agree, they seem to have changed. I've always had "good resolution" with any problems in the past though. Gonna check right now...hold on.

It still says 12 mos., ..provided by Logitech. Of course you could always return it, just would be a pain in the ..., ...

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  8. madman999

madman999 Member

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  9. joegrind

joegrind New Member

hey all....just signed up with these forums and haven't researched them yet....I've had the Sony 32 GTV for about a month now and love it. Been thinking of getting the Revue for the living room...but wanted to confirm that this has the updated Android version? Do you think it will get further updates since Logitech is pulling out? Wanted to jump on that AMZ refurb before it's gone. Worth the gamble at $80?

10. TREYR

TREYR New Member

Read the gazillion other threads.