Quantcast

2 questions about Revue keyboards

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by drdigital1, Mar 10, 2012.

1. drdigital1

drdigital1 New Member

Revue is useless for me because of the flash compatibility problems with the web sites I am interested in. So I went back to my HTPC once I realized that HC 3.1 didn’t fix the issues.
    I have both Revue keyboards (K700 and the TV730 mini). I can use both with my PC (using unifying receiver) except the multimedia functions e.g., FN+yellow buttons.
    1. I like both keyboards and I wonder if there is way to make use of the multimedia functions when used with a PC.
    2. buttons 5 through 8 have a function shown as A thru D when FN is pressed. What are these and how can they be set up (with a PC)?
    Thanks,

2. drdigital1

drdigital1 New Member

3. drdigital1

drdigital1 New Member

As I mentioned, I gave up on the Revue because of the flash compatibility problems with the web sites I am interested in and went back to my HTPC.
    However, I have both Revue keyboards (K700 and the TV730 mini) and have been looking at ways to improve the experience when used with a PC.
    Well, I found a great alternative (which will probably send also the keyboards to their boxes): it is a $2.99 iPad/iPhone app called Mobile Mouse. My initial impressions are very good.