Quantcast

$10 Bounty get DISH REMOTE ACCESS TO WORK!

Discussion in 'Google TV Apps' started by ddarvish, Jul 27, 2012.

1. ddarvish

ddarvish New Member

I would like to setup my google TV so that i can watch my dish network programming at my vacation house or during tailgates without having a second account or dragging a dish along.. Can someone get this app to work!? i will forever love you!

2. callanish

callanish Member

If you can't get the dish remote access to work, Installing a slingbox should accomplish what you are trying to do. The slingbox hd pro is the one to go for if you are using it with google tv. The slingbox solo has freezing issues within the google tv app and sling is in no hurry to get it fixed.

3. ddarvish

ddarvish New Member

yeah the problem is i already have the sling adaptor for my dish network box, and dont want to go out and spend another 300 $ on a sling hd.. was hoping to get it to work with what i have.. overall i am pretty dissapointed in GTV and was expecting it to work just like aosp android.. so now what? there are several x86 android builds and even emulators that are pretty damn fast. blue stacks is one of them and if i cant get this to work ill just end up returning my GTV and go back to my htpc's...

4. ddarvish

ddarvish New Member

okay fine.. ill up the bounty to $25... common peepz.. please make it work

5. dharris9311

dharris9311 Member